Next Wave Essentials Pack
A curated selection of Melbourne-made products from our partners and Next Wave artists, home-delivered, to get you through just a little bit longer. Feed your body and your mind with zines, crosswords, hand-made crafts and a selection of tasty treats.
Dive deep into some of Melbourne's finest by treating yourself, or a friend.
Each pack includes a varied assortment of the following:
- The Parallel Effect Zine created by NWF20 artist Daz Chandler
- Postcards by Magic Steven and NWF20 artists Aaron Claringbold & Rebecca McCauley
- A hankie by artist Aida Azin, produced by Silk Presse
- An invitation to share an invisible story with NWF20 artist Belinda Locke
- Objective Absurdity, a gift from artist Ceri Hann for initiating philosophical pondering
- Crosswords by Max McHenry, MP, Jim Lawrie and Alana Fishman
- Organic Cacao Husk Tea by Living Koko
- Sterling Silver adjustable Cutter Rings by Melbourne design studio Newend
- Art Guide Australia Magazine May/June 2020 Issue
- un Magazine Issue 14.1: CARE
- Mountain Goat Beer Organic Steam Ale
- Four Pillars Orange Marmalade and Breakfast Negroni
- Seed pack from NWF20 artist Alex Last courtesy of Gnomes Melbourne Urban Farmers
- Locally harvested bay leaves for winter stews
- 30% discount card from Beit e'Shai online apothecary and teahouse
- 25% discount and free delivery on Noisy Ritual wines
Delivered to your door, or available for pick up from Brunswick Mechanics Institute in Melbourne on Friday 22 and 29 between 10am - 2pm.
Suggested - one care package per household